Create the correct system architecture for your product with Hardent’s team of electronic system design experts.
Defining system architecture and electronic system design plays a key role in the success of an electronic product. The task of deciding what should be implemented using off-the-shelf parts or ASSPs, custom ASIC or FPGA design, DSP design, algorithms, or software, can be complex due to the expertise required to evaluate all possible options. Even factors such as the enclosure and power supply can have an impact on the finished product.
As a result, many customers come to us at the early stages of the product design cycle to define their electronic system design architecture. Specialized electronic system design from our team greatly speeds up the development process and allows our customers to bring their electronic products to market quickly and efficiently.
Need help analyzing your system architecture and hardware design requirements to ensure a successful electronic system design?
We also often work with customers to bring the various components of a system together. This may include hardware/software integration, FPGA design, hardware design integration and ASIC prototyping, as well as issue tracking and resolution. For all electronic hardware design projects, we implement a complete verification environment to ensure the design meets the requirements outlined in the project definition.
Our range of expertise in electronic system and hardware architecture includes:
- Analog and digital circuit design
- High-speed interfaces (DVI, HDMI, SDI, USB, SATA, PCI, PCI Express, SFI, JESD204B, RGMII, QSGMII )
- Microprocessor/DSP/memory integration (Zynq, MicroBlaze, x86, PowerPC, ARM, DDR2, DDR3, Nand Flash, compact Flash, SD cards)
- Sensor Integration (accelerometer, gyro, magnetometer)
- Optical communication (Sonet/SDH, OTN, GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE, Fiber Channel GPON, ROADM)
- RF/wireless design (Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, LTE)
- Supplies (linear and switching)
Get in touch with our team of electronic system design experts to find out how we can help you define the appropriate hardware design, hardware architecture or system architecture for your product.