> Interactive Face-to-Face Training
Interactive Face-to-Face Xilinx Training
Benefiting from instructor-led Xilinx courses delivered by Hardent’s FPGA experts.
Organizations that regularly send their employees to training sessions manage to reach a higher level of employee satisfaction, improve employee performance and increase employee retention. Considering the high value of your engineer’s time, it’s important to select the best training resources available on the market.
With Hardent’s interactive face-to-face training sessions, engineers can benefit from:
- Learning on the latest technology, design tools and methodology;
- Interacting with experienced experts, addressing relevant challenges specific to their projects;
- Dedicating time to enhance knowledge without any distractions;
- Exchanging ideas with peers and learning from their own experiences.
What is the difference between a Private and a Public Training Session?
- Private–Available upon request, Hardent can customize an instructor-led training course to meet the specific needs of a company. Private courses can be done on-site or in a nearby training facility and are tailored solely for your team of engineers.
- Public–Learn in a classroom setting with peers from other companies.
Public and private Xilinx training courses offered with Hardent include:
Hardent is Xilinx’s exclusive Authorized Training Provider (ATP) for the following locations:
- Canada (with the exception of British Columbia)
- New England (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont)
- Southeastern United States (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee)
View the Xilinx training schedule for more information on the company’s FPGA courses and Xilinx training. If you do not find the course you are looking for or would like to inquire about a private training, please contact our Training Coordinator.