> On-Demand Online Electronics Courses
On-Demand Online FPGA and Electronics Courses
Hardent’s on-demand online courses are pre–recorded training sessions made available to students at any time and at any place. Offering a learning experience similar to Hardent's live training sessions, Hardent's on–demand learning enables electronic design engineers to keep up with the latest technology with minimal impact on their schedule.
Why should I use Hardent’s on-demand online courses?
Here are few reasons to use the on-demand online learning:
- No need to spend money and time on travel
- Receive the online courses instantly
- Catch-up on a topic in order to attend a more advanced class
- 24/7 access to your course
- Dictate the pace with course repeats (up to 30 days)
What courses are available?
For your next electronics training session, Hardent invites you to try the following on-demand online courses:
- The Essentials of TCL Scripting – Learn or refresh your knowledge on how to use TCL syntax and language structures to build scripts suitable for use with Xilinx FPGA design tools. The course also provides students with scripting experience within the Vivado™ Design Suite. Download full course description
- The Essentials of the 7 Series FPGAs – This course focuses on understanding as well as how to properly design for the primary resources found in this popular device family. Topics covered include CLB construction, memory, FIFO resources and DSP Resources. Download full course description.
If you have any questions please contact Hardent.