Are you a designer/engineer working on an ASIC/FPGA design/verification project? Hit a roadblock and need help with a particular issue in order to move on with your work? Submit your question to a Hardent expert and get back on track again in no time!
Ask The Hardent Experts provides a unique (paid) service that enables you to submit a question and receive a high-quality answer from one of our experts.
What can You Expect From Us? What Topics Can We Help With?
High-Quality Answers: When you ask us a question, you can expect to get a high-quality answer from an experienced FPGA/ASIC designer or verification specialist. Transfer of knowledge is an inherent part of our company values, and we’ll give you all the information you need to move on with your project.
Confidentiality: We know that some project details are often confidential. We will only use the information you provide us with to answer your question, and your information will never be shared with a third party. If you would like us to sign an NDA, we would be happy to do so.
Fast Turnaround: If you have a question, it means there is something stopping you from getting your work done. We’ll give you the answer you need in a timely manner so that your project is not delayed any further.
How Does It Work?
- Submit your question using the form on this page. Make sure to provide us with as much information as possible.
- Once we have received your question, we’ll determine who would be the best expert to help you.
- You will hear back from a member of our team about the next steps.
We’ll let you know how much you can expect to pay to have your question answered and the time frame in which we can help you.
- Once you are happy with the conditions in which your question will be answered, we’ll connect you with your expert.
Why Ask Hardent?
- Our areas of expertise include: system, HW, and chip-level architecture, RTL design (ASIC/ASSP/FPGA), functional verification, power/signal integrity analysis, embedded software, digital signal processing, HW and PCB design, languages (VHDL, Verilog)
- We have experience working on projects for a wide range of applications: video, telecommunications, automotive, consumer electronics, medical, aerospace, industrial
- Hardent is a member of the Controlled Goods Program, and the company is also certified as part of the ITAR U.S./Canadian Joint Certification Program (JCP)
What Topics Can We Help You With?
- FPGA & ASIC Design
- Embedded Systems Design
- Xilinx Tool & Design Support
- Microchip Tool & Design Support
- Video Compression