Achieve Faster Timing Closure in the Vivado Design Suite With the UltraFast Design Methodology
Presenter: Reg Zatrepalek
This webinar will provide an overview of the FPGA design best practices and skills required to achieve faster timing closure using the UltraFast Design Methodology approach with the Vivado Design Suite.
In this webinar, you will:
– Discover the importance of baselining a design
– See how to identify the source of common timing issues using Vivado reports
– Learn how to apply timing closure techniques using the Vivado Design Suite
– Discover the importance of the UltraFast Design Methodology Checklist
– Learn how to automatically create a customized checklist for your own projects
The webinar is presented by Xilinx Authorized Training Provider Hardent. The event is free to attend and includes a live Q&A with Hardent’s FPGA specialist and trainer.
This webinar is now over, but you can register here to watch a recorded version of the webinar.