At Hardent, you will work on challenging and innovative projects for leading customers across the globe. As part of our engineering team, you will have the opportunity to see your work integrated inside cutting-edge products such as smartphones, AR/VR headsets, medical devices, TVs, laptops, computer monitors, cars, and more!
Our mission is simple: we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services and products to help our customers optimize their designs and get products to market more quickly.
- Competitive annual salary
- Brand-new cell phone and generous monthly plan
- Annual salary adjustment and bonus in line with company performance
- Access to a family doctor at a private medical clinic
- Access to a telemedicine service
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Social activities: team lunches, summer BBQ, annual holiday party, bowling evenings, regular happy hours, karting, etc.
- And last but not least…cake at the office for your birthday!
Update: Right now, our entire team is working from home due to COVID-19. We will return to working from the office whenever it’s safe to do so.
Our office is located in Old Montreal. We work out of a bright and spacious building with stunning views over the St. Lawrence River.
It’s a beautiful area of the city to work in, and during summer the Hardent team can often be found taking lunch-time walks together or enjoying a picnic down by the water.
We have two kitchen and recreation areas fully stocked with top of the line coffee machines and all the David’s tea varieties you can think of. A selection of cold beverages are also available and fresh fruit baskets are delivered on Mondays to start the week right. We also always have some beer in the fridge to celebrate the beginning of the weekend or project milestones!
Closest metro station: Square Victoria-OACI, a 4-minute walk from the office
Closest train station: Gare-Centrale, a 12 minute-walk from the office
Photo credit: Jean-Marc Gendreau
- We were recently selected by Xilinx to be a design services provider for the new Xilinx Kria SOMs portfolio
- We go to CES every year and show our IP demos at the DisplayPort booth
- Our partners include Xilinx, Arm, Intel, Microchip, Samsung Foundry, and more!
- Our founder and CEO likes to live life in the fast lane
- Our IP products have their own web page in Japanese
- We are the Xilinx Authorized Training Provider (ATP) for Xilinx in Canada and 17 US states