Discover how PetaLinux for Zynq SoCs & Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs allows you to customize, build, and deploy embedded Linux solutions on Xilinx systems.
The PetaLinux Tools offer everything necessary to customize, build, and deploy embedded Linux solutions on Xilinx processing systems. Tailored to accelerate design productivity, the solution works with the Xilinx hardware design tools to ease the development of Linux systems for Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs, Zynq-7000 SoCs, and the MicroBlaze processor. The webinar is presented by Xilinx Authorized Training Provider Hardent.
Release dateMay 24, 2018
Skills gainedAfter completing this comprehensive training, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Learn about the components that make up an embedded Linux system
- Become familiar with the PetaLinux Tools used to build an embedded Linux operating system
- Get an overview of how PetaLinux can minimize development time in creating Linux applications, device drivers, and kernel modules
- Discover how QEMU (the Quick Emulator) can be used to quickly run and debug an embedded system
- See how PetaLinux can generate a bootable system image inclusive of the OS bootloader and the programmable logic configuration bitstream