Get an overview of the Versal AI Engine and learn how it can be used for algorithm acceleration.
The primary application for the Versal ACAP AI Engine is algorithm acceleration. This webinar will explore system design flows to incorporate the AI Engine with other Versal ACAP processing resources. The Versal AI Engine architecture and programming models (single kernel, multi-kernel, and adaptive data flow graphs) will be explained, as well as the data communications interface to the AI engines and data movement options within the AI Engine array.
Release dateJune 10, 2021
Skills gainedAfter completing this comprehensive training, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Discover the three processing engines available for algorithmic computations
- Get an overview of the Versal AI Engine architecture
- See the Versal AI Engine design flows using the Vitis unified software platform
- Understand the data movement options both within the Versal AI Engine array and at the interface
- Be aware of the benefits of partitioning an algorithm to leverage the available resources in the Versal ACAP device