Get an overview of the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC boot flow and the tools you need to generate the boot image.
Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs support the ability to boot from different devices such as a QSPI flash, an SD card, USB Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) host, and the NAND flash drive. This webinar will discuss the boot flow on Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC devices and illustrate the tools required to generate the necessary boot image. The webinar is presented by Xilinx Authorized Training Provider Hardent.
Release dateJanuary 23, 2018
Skills gainedAfter completing this comprehensive training, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Discover the processing units involved in boot-up and the order of their involvement
- Get an overview of the firmware components run during bootup and how they can be configured
- Learn about the key components or partitions that make up a boot image
- Understand the functionality of the tools and files required to generate a boot image
* The course version can be found in the training registration form