Our public Xilinx courses and verification courses are provided by experienced trainers who are industry experts in their respective fields.
With our Xilinx and verification courses you will learn about the very latest technologies, design/verification tools, and methodologies in a personalized and immersive classroom environment.
Teaching materials are typically composed of a combination of lectures, labs, and demos. Your trainer will present lecture materials via a PowerPoint presentation and guide you through hands-on lab exercises to apply the principles learned during the lectures.
Live classroom training typically takes place at a local training facility and will include students from different companies.
- We teach public Xilinx courses in our Xilinx training territory:
- USA: Alabama; Connecticut; Florida; Georgia; Indiana; Maine; Massachusetts; Michigan; Mississippi, New Hampshire; North Carolina; Ohio; Rhode Island; South Carolina; Tennessee; Vermont; Western Pennsylvania
- We teach verification courses worldwide
Each day of training is typically 8 hours long with a break for lunch and some shorter breaks during the day.
Check out our training schedule to see our upcoming classes!
Advantages of Classroom Training
- You will have lots of opportunity to interact with your trainer:
- Get answers to your questions from a subject matter expert
- Get feedback from your trainer during the lab exercises
- You will have the chance to exchange ideas and share solutions with fellow students
- The time spent with a trainer in the classroom is dedicated learning time, free from office distractions
We take care of everything that you’ll need for your training. We provide:
- Training materials (printed lab and lecture books)
- Laptops and demo boards (when applicable) for lab exercises
- Catering (breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack)
- Certificate of completion