Hardent’s verification training courses cover a wide range of functional verification topics including SystemVerilog and UVM.
Functional verification has become a key component of the electronic design process. Our verification training courses are designed to help you effectively master the latest verification techniques for your next ASIC or FPGA design project. We offer courses in a variety of learning formats, giving you the flexibility to study in the way that suits you best.
Verification Training Courses
- SystemVerilog for Verification
- SystemVerilog for Verification (On-Demand)
- SystemVerilog Assertions
- Introduction to Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Introduction to UVM Universal Verification Methodology (On-Demand)
- Advanced Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Portable Test & Stimulus Standard (PSS) Training for Breker Trek5 Tool Suite
- Portable Test & Stimulus Standard (PSS) Training for Cadence Perspec System Verifier
Partnership with Verification Specialists WHDL
Hardent’s verification courses are taught in collaboration with Willamette HDL (WHDL).
Hardent and WHDL have been verification training partners since 2013.
Verification Training Schedule
We can also work with you to design and deliver a private training for your team on any of the verification topics covered in our curriculum.
Check out our training schedule to see what’s coming up soon in your region!
Have questions? Contact us to discuss your training options.