Hardent’s Xilinx training courses help engineers hone their design skills and keep up-to-date with the latest technology.
Our Xilinx training courses cover all aspects of FPGA and embedded design, Xilinx tools including the Vivado Design Suite, SDx development environments, and Vitis unified software platform, as well as the latest devices including Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs and RFSoCs.
Learn With an Award-Winning Xilinx Training Provider
- Our trainers are subject matter experts with extensive engineering experience. Their specialized knowledge and expertise means that they can go beyond the standard lecture materials to show you how you can apply the concepts covered during training to real-world applications.
- Our trainers have undergone rigorous certification by Xilinx to teach highly-specialized subjects such as Vivado HLS, SDx, and Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs/RFSoCs.
- Our training excellence has been recognized by Xilinx:
- We won the Outstanding ATP Award for North America in 2018
- Our trainer Reg Zatrepalek was awarded the Xilinx Outstanding Instructor Award for 2017, 2018, & 2019
Xilinx Training Courses
Our training courses cover all aspects of designing with Xilinx FPGAs.
Vivado Design Suite / FPGA Design SEE MORE
- Designing FPGAs Using the Vivado Design Suite 1
- Designing FPGAs Using the Vivado Design Suite 2
- Vivado Design Suite Advanced XDC and Static Timing Analysis with Design Methodology
- Advanced Timing Closure Techniques for the Vivado Design Suite
- Designing with the UltraScale and UltraScale+ Architectures
DSP Design SEE MORE
- C-based Design – High-Level Synthesis with the Vivado HLx Tool
- DSP Design Using System Generator
- DSP Primer
Connectivity Design SEE MORE
- Designing with the Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC
- Designing with UltraScale FPGA Transceivers
- Signal Integrity and Board Design for Xilinx FPGAs
Embedded System Design: Acceleration SEE MORE
Embedded System Design: Linux Development SEE MORE
Embedded System Design: Zynq 7000 SoC SEE MORE
- Advanced Features and Techniques of Embedded Systems Design
- Advanced Features and Techniques of Embedded Systems Software Design
- Zynq SoC System Architecture
Embedded System Design: Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC SEE MORE
Functional Verification SEE MORE
- SystemVerilog for Verification
- Introduction to Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Advanced Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
HDL Design SEE MORE
Choose a Training Format That Works for You
We give you the flexibility to learn in the way that works best with your schedule and training objectives.
- Learn in the classroom at one of our public classes held in our Xilinx training territory.
Classes are available in:
- New England: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Southeastern United States: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Learn live online from anywhere in the world
- Take a self-paced on-demand training course
- Design your own private training session for you and your team
Xilinx Training Schedule
Visit our training schedule to book your next Xilinx training course!
Not sure which Xilinx training course to take? Contact our training team for more information.