Infotainment, fuel consumption, driver assistance, and vehicle safety are just some of the many aspects of modern automotive electronics design that rely on complex electronic components. With this in mind, automotive electronics manufacturers and their suppliers are coming under increasing pressure to deliver advanced electronic solutions quickly and in a cost-effective manner.
Hardent’s comprehensive range of electronic design services and IP products aim to help customers speed up the development cycle without compromising on the industry’s strict safety and quality requirements.
We can help you with:
- Leveraging the flexibility and scalability of FPGAs to speed up time-to-market
- Developing infotainment solutions using the latest high-definition and video technology
- Guiding you through the strategic, management, and operational challenges of delivering electronic solutions in the automotive industry
- Training your team in the latest electronic design technologies and best practices
- ASIL-B Ready ISO 26262 VESA DSC and DisplayPort 1.4 Forward Error Correction IP cores for automotive display applications
To find out more about our electronic design and consulting services for the automotive electronics industry, contact our team.