Take advantage of the full DisplayPort 1.4 feature set, including VESA DSC and FEC, to support resolutions up to 8K.
Hardent’s DisplayPort 1.4 IP includes support for VESA DSC 1.2a, a visually lossless video compression technology that increases the DisplayPort data transfer capacity by 3X, while using the same physical link speed.
With DSC’s bandwidth reduction, the DisplayPort 1.4 standard can be used to transport Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) video streams across a single DisplayPort interface for pro A/V applications such as digital signage, high-end projectors, and test equipment.
Hardent’s DisplayPort 1.4 IP subsystem targets customers using Xilinx® UltraScale™ and UltraScale+™ devices and delivers an out-of-the-box IP solution to help designers achieve a faster time-to-market.
- Complete DisplayPort 1.4 IP subsystem solution with support for VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) and Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Fully compliant with the DisplayPort 1.4a Standard
- Supports up to 4 lanes at HBR3 rate (8.1 Gbits/sec)
- Configurable maximum display resolution up to 8K (FUHD) 60fps in RGB 444
- All color spaces supported by DSC v1.2a and component bit depth up to 12 bits