Getting Started With Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs
Presenter: Troy Jones
Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC devices provide 64-bit processor scalability while combining real-time control with soft and hard engines for graphics, video, waveform, and packet processing.
In this webinar, you will:
– Learn about the different processing units that are included in the Processing System
– Understand the use-case for each of the processing units
– Become familiar with the additional building blocks that round out the highly integrated MPSoC devices
– Be exposed to the feature-rich interface connecting the Processing System to the Programmable Logic fabric
– Come to appreciate the wide range of supported software architectures
– Understand the concepts and capabilities of the security features built into the MPSoC devices
– Leave with a greater understanding of both the hardware and software development environments offered by Xilinx
The webinar is presented by Xilinx Authorized Training Provider Hardent. The event is free to attend and includes a live Q&A.
This webinar is now over, but you can register here to watch a recorded version of the webinar.