Over the years, Hardent has leveraged its FPGA design expertise to deliver innovative electronic design solutions to the industrial sector. In the fast-paced industrial sector, where safety, timing and quality is of the essence, we understand that companies require electronic design services to tackle specific challenges and move the development process forward. Our team of experienced electronic design engineers offers our customers the high level of expertise needed to overcome technical challenges in a timely and efficient manner.
Hardent’s team of engineers and consultants has been involved in many different aspects of the industrial sector including:
- IGBT motor drive control
- Energy Conversion
- Remote sensing
- Data Acquisition
- Power Supplies
Projects that Hardent has worked on in the industrial sector include:
- RFID antenna multiplexer
- Compatible with 13.56MHz systems
- Up to 10 Watts transmit power
- Can connect one RFID reader/writer to 8 antennas selectable using 3 GPIOs (internally opto isolated)
- IGBT drive with optical interface
- Power and Control (PC-104 card) modules communicating using a single optical fibre pair
- Power module interface compatible to Semikron’s SKiiP modules
- 4 configurable PWM channels.
- 10 simultaneously sampled analog channels synchronized with PWM outputs for precise current and voltages measurements.
- Automatic shutdown in case of over temperature, short circuit or loss of communication with the host CPU
- 24 opto isolated digital I/Os
- PC-104 optical bus extender card
- Enables up to 2km distance between a PC-104 CPU card and a PC-104 peripheral card
- Totally transparent operation, any PC-104 CPU card can be used with any PC-104 peripheral card and no software modification required
- PC-104 8-channels ADC card
- Simultaneous sampling on all channels
- Programmable conversion modes (single, continuous, interval, etc.)
- Differential analog inputs
- Up to 1K sample storage
- Compatible with the PC-104 optical bus extender card for remote data acquistion
Contact our team of electronic design experts to find out how you could benefit from our services.