Over the years, Hardent has leveraged its FPGA design expertise to deliver innovative electronic design solutions to the industrial sector. In the fast-paced industrial sector, where safety, timing and quality is of the essence, we understand that companies require electronic design services to tackle spehttps://www.hardent.com/asic-prototyping/cific challenges and move the development process forward. Our team of experienced electronic design engineers offers our customers the high level of expertise needed to overcome technical challenges in a timely and efficient manner.
Hardent’s team of engineers and consultants has been involved in many different aspects of the industrial sector including:
- IGBT motor drive control
- Energy Conversion
- Remote sensing
- Data Acquisition
- Power Supplies
Projects that Hardent has worked on in the industrial sector include:
- RFID antenna multiplexer
- Compatible with 13.56MHz systems
- Up to 10 Watts transmit power
- Can connect one RFID reader/writer to 8 antennas selectable using 3 GPIOs (internally opto isolated)
- IGBT drive with optical interface
- Power and Control (PC-104 card) modules communicating using a single optical fibre pair
- Power module interface compatible to Semikron’s SKiiP modules
- 4 configurable PWM channels.
- 10 simultaneously sampled analog channels synchronized with PWM outputs for precise current and voltages measurements.
- Automatic shutdown in case of over temperature, short circuit or loss of communication with the host CPU
- 24 opto isolated digital I/Os
- PC-104 optical bus extender card
- Enables up to 2km distance between a PC-104 CPU card and a PC-104 peripheral card
- Totally transparent operation, any PC-104 CPU card can be used with any PC-104 peripheral card and no software modification required
- PC-104 8-channels ADC card
- Simultaneous sampling on all channels
- Programmable conversion modes (single, continuous, interval, etc.)
- Differential analog inputs
- Up to 1K sample storage
- Compatible with the PC-104 optical bus extender card for remote data acquistion
Contact our team of electronic design experts to find out how you could benefit from our services.