Introduction to PetaLinux for Zynq SoCs & MPSoCs
Presenter: Troy Jones
The PetaLinux Tools offer everything necessary to customize, build, and deploy embedded Linux solutions on Xilinx processing systems.
– Learn about the components that make up an embedded Linux system
– Become familiar with the PetaLinux Tools used to build an embedded Linux operating system
– Get an overview of how PetaLinux can minimize development time in creating Linux applications, device drivers, and kernel modules.
– Discover how QEMU (the Quick Emulator) can be used to quickly run and debug an embedded system
– See how PetaLinux can generate a bootable system image inclusive of the OS bootloader and the programmable logic configuration bitstream
The webinar is presented by Xilinx Authorized Training Provider Hardent. The event is free to attend and includes a live Q&A with Hardent’s embedded systems specialist and trainer.
This webinar is now over, but you can register here to watch a recorded version of the webinar.