Discover some of the key system protection features for Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs including ARM TrustZone technology, XMPU, & SMMU.
This webinar will highlight the different system protection features of Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs, including ARM TrustZone technology, the XMPU, XPPU, and SMMU. The webinar is presented by Xilinx Authorized Training Provider Hardent.
Release dateSeptember 13, 2017
Skills gainedAfter completing this comprehensive training, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Learn about the hardware and software elements used to provide system-level protection
- Discover the customizable features available within these elements
- Recognize the importance of system-level protection
- See how Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs address system protection challenges
* The course version can be found in the training registration form