Our live online Xilinx training and online verification training courses give you the freedom to learn from wherever you are in the world.
You will learn from our expert trainers in our virtual classroom via WebEx. Just like in a regular classroom, you will have the opportunity to ask your trainer questions using your microphone, as well as interact with other students using a live chat room.
Teaching materials are composed of a combination of lectures, labs, and demos. Your trainer will present lecture materials via a PowerPoint presentation and guide you through hands-on lab exercises to apply the principles learned during the lectures.
Each day of training is typically 8 hours long with a break for lunch and some shorter breaks during the day.
Advantages of Online Training
- You can learn from anywhere in the world without having to travel
- You will have lots of opportunity to ask your trainer questions and get feedback during the lab exercises
- You will have the chance to exchange ideas and share solutions with fellow students
- We run online classes more frequently, so you don’t have to wait until the next scheduled class in your region to take a training course
We will take care of sending you everything you need before your online training begins.
With online training, you get:
- Training materials delivered to your door (printed lecture and lab books)
- Instructions for downloading and installing the software and files required for lab exercises
- If a board is required for lab exercises, you can purchase one with your training for an additional fee
- Certificate of completion
What Will I Need?
- You will need your own computer to use throughout the training
- Before the training starts, you will need to set up your computer for the lab exercises; we will provide you with instructions on how to do this
- We recommend that you use a good quality headset with a microphone, so that you can communicate clearly with your trainer
- It’s important that you have a stable internet connection for the duration of your training
Looking for something else?
Find out more about our other types of training below.