Xilinx training, FPGA training, and ARM training courses delivered by electronic design exerts in person and online.
Hardent provides a complete range of Xilinx training, FPGA training and ARM training courses to design engineers working across a wide variety of industries.
Our electronic design courses aim to help both junior and experienced engineers improve their hardware and software skills and keep up-to-date with the latest technology. Training programs on offer at Hardent include FPGA training, functional verification training, system-level design and verification training, and ARM training courses covering embedded systems design.
Trainers at Hardent are experts in their field and bring real-world engineering experience to the classroom. As such, they can address questions beyond the course content that relate to your current projects and electronic design challenges.
Courses are taught using a variety of learning methods, so you have the flexibility to choose between learning face-to-face with an instructor or taking your training online from your home or office. As Hardent is a Xilinx ATP, you can use your Xilinx training credits to pay for your courses, no matter what learning method you choose.
Instructor-led training is provided by experienced trainers who are industry experts in their respective fields. Training can be conducted at your office or at a nearby training facility.
- Upon request, private customized training can be tailored to a team’s particular needs
- You will learn about the very latest technologies, design tools, and methodologies
- Trainers can address specific workplace challenges through their training
- The time spent with a trainer is dedicated learning time, free from office distractions
- You will have the chance to exchange ideas and share solutions with peers
Live Online Interactive Training
Live online interactive learning offers the same course material as instructor-led training with the added benefit of not having to take time away from the office or pay for travel and accommodation.
- Courses can be customized to meet individual requirements
- Geographically dispersed teams can take the same class from several locations
- Training credits can be used to purchase additional follow-on coaching from Hardent
- You will have the opportunity to ask your expert trainer questions using a microphone as well as interact with other students using a live chatroom
- We will take care of sending you everything you need before your class starts including a headset, course materials, and any software or hardware required
Recorded e-learning provides the flexibility to learn at your own pace from your home or office.
- You will get instant access to your course after completing registration
- Courses can be accessed 24/7
- You can catch up on a topic quickly in order to attend a more advanced class
- Courses can be repeated as many times as required within the 30-day access period
- We will take care of sending you everything you need before your class starts including course materials and any software or hardware required
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or you have questions relating to a specific training course, please get in touch with our training team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for one of our FPGA training courses, or find ARM / Xilinx training courses in your area, visit our full training schedule.