Management consulting and electronic design consulting for the electronic industry by Hardent: helping you achieve your business goals.
Our management consulting and electronic design consulting services provide executives with expert advice, enabling them to successfully navigate the complex strategic, management, and operational challenges of the high-tech and electronics industry.
Management consulting by Hardent is delivered by a select group of senior consultants who have extensive knowledge of industry best practices and a proven track record in resolving electronic product development challenges for Fortune 500 companies throughout the world. Our team will work closely with you to understand your business goals and define a personalized solution for your organization.
Who can benefit from our electronic design consulting services?
- Executive teams, CEOs, CTOs
- Product Line Managers (PLMs)
- Investors, Venture Capital Firms (VCs)
- Merger and Acquisition Consultants
- Technology Transfer Consultants
- Government agencies that assist start-ups and technology innovation
- Entrepreneur Organizations and Associations
Whether you are under pressure to reduce costs during product development, need help restructuring your team, or analyzing a competitor’s product, Hardent can assist you with industry-specific knowledge.
Our range of management consulting services includes:
- Business Planning, Business Case Creation, Review and Support
Technical Audits, Reviews and Due Diligence
- Interim Management
- Strategic Product Planning, Definition and Roadmap
- Multidisciplinary Project Planning and Management
- Product Development Process Implementation
- Team Structure Organization and Recruitment
- Competitive Product Analysis
Additional professional services from Hardent
Hardent’s complete range of electronic design consulting services, including technical training and electronic design services, allows customers to benefit from a comprehensive electronics solution where appropriate.
Our team is specialized in FPGAs, ASICs, functional verification, system and hardware architecture, power/signal integrity analysis, digital signal processing and embedded software. With experience working across a wide variety of industries, Hardent’s engineers are experts in developing high-complexity electronic products and bringing them to market efficiently.
Contact our management and electronic design consulting team to find out how we can help your organization achieve its business goals.