Hardent provides expert embedded software development and embedded firmware / software engineering design solutions. We leverage the latest embedded technology to help you develop quality electronic products.
Need help to set up a build environment for embedded software development? Need an embedded expert to review the performance optimization of your design?
Our embedded team can provide you with a complete range of embedded software development services.
We can help you with:
- System architecture and partitioning
- Board bring-up
- Embedded implementations
- Lightweight schedulers
- Custom kernel drivers
- Application development (Assembly/C/C++)
- Cross-compilation toolchains
- Project organization and build automation
- Defect tracking
- Revision control
- Device driver design
- OS/Kernel modifications and patches
- Open-source software (OSS) hardening
- Software acceleration (such as with NEON or custom HW)
Our team applies its vast embedded firmware design knowledge to fully optimize your application. Whether it be for hard real-time performance or making the most of minimal resources, our team has extensive hands-on experience with common embedded platforms and OSs including:
From complex OSs like Linux, all the way down to small RTOSs like freeRTOS, the architecture of an embedded software system by Hardent is meticulously developed to deliver the best performance, while being compliant with industry standards. System-level design tools used by Hardent’s team include MATLAB, System-C, and Simulink.
Embedded Software Design Training
Embedded firmware design technologies are constantly evolving. As such, engineers often need to expand their expertise through training.
As a Xilinx Authorized Training Provider, we can help your team keep up with the latest embedded software development trends. Our training courses include:
- Embedded Systems Design
- Embedded Systems Software Design
- Embedded Design with PetaLinux Tools
- Advanced Features and Techniques of Embedded Systems Design
- Embedded System Design for the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC
- Zynq SoC System Architecture
- SDSoC Development and Methodology
And much more!
Contact our embedded software development team to find out how we can support your next embedded firmware project.