With Hardent’s electronic design engineering services and engineering consulting, you can move your product development process forward and accelerate time-to-market.
At Hardent we offer a complete range of electronic design and engineering services, including engineering consulting, aimed at helping you bring your electronic products to market quickly and efficiently.
In fast-paced industries, time-to-market is crucial and many companies require engineering
services to tackle specific challenges and move the product development process forward. Our team of electronic design engineers bring customers the skills needed to quickly get over technical hurdles and send products to market.
Our team is specialized in FPGA design/FPGA verification, ASIC design, system and hardware architecture, DSP design, embedded software design, and power/signal integrity analysis.
We can help you with:
- Reviewing your product design
- Architecture Review
- Technical design reviews
- Timing strategy
- Design verification
- Tackling specific challenging areas of your design
- Performance analysis, prediction and bottlenecks
- Power consumption
- Timing closure
- Assistance fitting the design
- Extending your in-house capacity
- Handling requirements/features added late in the project
- Offering a fresh, independent opinion
- Access to the latest design tools and best practices
Some examples of electronic design and engineering projects we have worked on include:
- GPON MAC Subsystem (ASIC)
- 100Gb/SOTN Regenerator (FPGA)
- Roadmap (System)
- 10GE Nids (FPGA)
- Sleep Apnea Detection (FPGA)
- Video Compression (ASIC)
- ASIC prototyping using FPGA
- IBIS Model Generation (ASIC, SI)
Find out what our customers have to say about working with Hardent.
Need help with bringing your product to market? Contact us for more information about our electronic engineering consulting services.