We provide customers with the skills and specializations needed to quickly get over technical hurdles and send products to market.
At Hardent we offer a range of electronic design services including FPGA design and ASIC design. Our aim is to provide solutions to the many challenges our customers face at all stages of the product development cycle, including product performance, business performance and team performance issues.
What We Do
Whether it’s leading a feasibility study, defining timing strategy, improving design and process methodology, or training a team in the very latest electronic design techniques, our experienced engineers, trainers and consultants act as a natural extension to your in-house team, offering you the support and expertise needed to solve your specific electronic design challenges.
At Hardent, we are experts in FPGA design and ASIC design, functional verification, power/signal integrity analysis, system architecture, DSP design, signal integrity analysis, embedded software design and much more.
How Our Customers Benefit
Electronic design demands a high level of expertise and specialization.
In fast-paced industries, time-to-market is crucial and many companies require electronic design services to tackle specific challenges and move the product development process forward. Our team of experienced electronic design engineers bring customers the skills and specializations needed to quickly get over technical hurdles and send products to market.
Hardent also serves as an unbiased third party for system verification at any phase of project development, and demonstrates a clear ROI for early stage system verification of electronic projects. The benefit of a fresh, independent opinion also extends to optimizing overall team process and methodologies, as well as strategic product planning, and competitive product analysis.
Hardent’s electronic design services focus not only on addressing customers’ immediate electronic design challenges but offering a strategic and sustainable solution. We focus on transferring knowledge and expertise, and through our electronic design training solutions, we empower teams by offering them the opportunity to expand their knowledge of the latest design technologies and best practices.
How We Work
We use a proven process with clearly defined project milestones to drive projects to a successful conclusion.
- Planning: We carefully analyze your project requirements, propose system architectures with the most appropriate technology, and establish realistic project schedules and budgets. A tool chain is proposed, which, along with the implementation tools, generally includes project tracking, revision control, and defect tracking tools.
- Definition: We meticulously document the proposed solution, including system and FPGA design architecture, component selection, hardware interfaces, and software programming models. This documentation then serves as the reference for the implementation, validation, and ongoing support of the system.
- Implementation: Based on the definition above, we then implement the system. This may include RTL ASIC design or FPGA design, ASIC/FPGA back-end implementation, and embedded software/firmware design.
- Verification: In parallel with implementation, we develop a complete verification environment to ensure the design meets the defined requirements. A verification methodology is outlined and documented, including the architecture of the verification environment and the tests to be implemented. We then implement the verification environment and tests, and use them to validate the design.
- Product Integration: We work with you to bring the various components of the system together. This includes hardware/software integration, board/FPGA design integration, and issue tracking and resolution.
- Ongoing Support: We are committed to supporting clients every step of the way, making sure that their products are successfully launched in the marketplace.
Need help solving an FPGA design or ASIC design challenge? Contact our electronic design services team for more information.