Set up a state-of-the-art functional verification environment and a thorough test suite for your product with Hardent’s team of FPGA / ASIC verification experts.
Putting in place a comprehensive functional verification environment and conducting FPGA / ASIC verification is an essential key to success for any electronic product.
With the increasing complexity of today’s ASIC and FPGA designs, it is crucial to choose the right approach when developing a verification environment and make use of the latest technologies.
Our FPGA / ASIC verification services can help you to:
- Define your verification strategy
- Develop a complete verification specification, test plan, and cover plan
- Put in place a fully-scripted verification environment
- Develop a high-level, self-checking, simulation test bench with functional coverage
- Create a comprehensive test case suite to achieve full functional and code coverage
- Reach coverage goal faster using constrained random verification
- Set up and run gate-level simulations
We are experts in:
- Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, Specman e
- OVM/UVM methodologies, including UVM Registers
- Telecom and datacom (Sonet/SDH, OTN, GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE, Fiber Channel, GPON)
- Video applications and CODECs
- Embedded systems, DSP, and SoC design
Functional Verification Training – SystemVerilog, UVM, VHDL, SystemC, and more
Hardent offers a broad range of training options to give design and verification engineers the knowledge they need to reach their goals. Verification training courses include SystemVerilog For Verification, Introduction To UVM, and Advanced UVM.
Taught by working engineers, these classes will help you understand the underlying principles and concepts of advanced verification methodologies, as well as to master the implementation of these concepts in everyday situations. View our complete list of training courses.
Get in touch with our team for more information.