Hardent offers custom electronic design courses, including ASIC and FPGA training, devised and delivered by expert engineers.
We understand that when it comes to electronic design courses and FPGA training, organizations often need personalized training based on their current projects. In addition to our public classes, customers can also purchase a personalized training package designed to meet their specific needs.
You will find an overview below of Hardent’s training customization options.
Custom Electronic Design Training
Personalized courses ensure a highly-targeted training solution that allows engineers to quickly gain access to the most relevant information for their current design projects. Our trainers can work directly with you to design and deliver a fully-customized training solution.
We can customize:
- Course content
- Delivery method (online or in-person)
- Course length
- Training materials
Coaching to Complement Electronic Design Training
Need additional support after completing your training? We can offer follow-on coaching designed to provide you with the information you need for your specific projects.
Electronic Design and Consulting Services
We bring customers the specialized knowledge needed to quickly get over technical hurdles and send products to market. Hardent’s team is specialized in:
- FPGA design/FPGA verification
- ASIC design
- Embedded systems design
- DSP design
- Embedded software development
- System hardware design
The Xilinx Productivity Advantage Program
Our customers can also take part in the Xilinx Productivity Advantage (XPA) program. This program allows you to purchase several courses together and add additional elements to compile a comprehensive productivity package. Our team can help you determine the right bundle for your specific goals and needs. This will help you save on training costs and increase your organization’s productivity.
Xilinx XPA bundles can include:
- Vivado Design Suite
- ISE Design Suite
- Xilinx FPGA boards
- Xilinx IP cores
- Electronic design services
- Xilinx training
Why use the Xilinx XPA program?
- Create a bundle for a group, a site, or a corporation
- Benefit from new flex licensing: geographical boundaries, off-site engineering efforts, or labs with limited connectivity are no longer issues
- Choose from on-site, public, or online training courses
- Mix and match software and IP to suit your needs
- Take advantage of the newest Xilinx Vivado Design Suite features to speed up time-to-market
- Minimize design and verification time with Xilinx IP cores and reference designs
- Overcome your specific design challenges by incorporating Hardent’s electronic design services
For more information on custom electronic design training courses, contact our training team.